Special EZ Read Pi Tapes (Inch/Metric)
Please select a size from the pull down menu
EZ Easy Read Tapes
- Designed for use in poor ambient light conditions where reading the graduations on standard tapes becomes difficult.
- The easy-read version is manufactured on a 'blued' steel with the acid etched graduations and numerals being filled with a white pigment.
- The blue background with white graduations and numerals makes reading the tape much easier, hence an easy-read tape.
The periphery tape, provides a quick, accurate and easy method of reading true diameters of both round and out-of-round forms.
- Perfect for measurement of thin or soft walled parts - large or small.
- Pi Tape gages consist of a narrow metal ribbon bearing special graduations.
These graduations are designed to convert circumferential distance into diameter measurement so the observer can read the diameter directly from the scale.
- Tapes are checked over master gages at .001'"(.03mm) accuracy for standard tapes up to 144" (3600mm).
Certificate of accuracy traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology is furnished.
- Pi Tapes require a minimum of maintenance, but we do recommend a quick wipe with an oil moistened cloth after use. A light gun oil works very well.
Please visit these links for more info:
We Also Recommend
Inch Size Pi-Tapes from 1/4" to 228", O.D. Measuring Tapes
Regular price From $463.45 USD $463.45 USD
Metric Size Pi Tapes from 15mm to 4500mm, O.D. Measuring Tapes
Regular price From $537.95 USD $537.95 USD