ST8-32X0164-P100, 8-32x 0164 (1D) UNC STI Inserts
Standard free-running screw thread inserts.
Package of 100 inserts
Recoil inserts are the quick and easy method for repairing damaged threads, or creating stronger original threads in alloys and composite materials in original equipment manufacture.
- Create stronger threads in most materials.
- Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Simplifies changeover from unified to metric and vice versa.
- Interchangeable with other brands of inserts and tooling.
- Reduces thread wear.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
We Also Recommend
1-1/2 - 6 UNC STI Insert (Available in 4 different lengths)
1-1/4 - 7 UNC STI Insert (Available in 4 different lengths)
1-1/8 - 7 UNC STI Insert (Available in 3 different lengths)