ST1.1/8-7X1.688, 1-1/8-7x 1.688 (1.5D) UNC STI Insert
Standard free-running screw thread insert.
Recoil inserts are the quick and easy method for repairing damaged threads, or creating stronger original threads in alloys and composite materials in original equipment manufacture.
- Create stronger threads in most materials.
- Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Simplifies changeover from unified to metric and vice versa.
- Interchangeable with other brands of inserts and tooling.
- Reduces thread wear.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
We Also Recommend
1-1/2 - 6 UNC STI Insert (Available in 4 different lengths)
1-1/4 - 7 UNC STI Insert (Available in 4 different lengths)
1-1/8 - 7 UNC STI Insert (Available in 3 different lengths)