Special Stainless Steel Pi Tapes (Inch/Metric)
Please select a size from the pull down menu
Stainless Steel Tapes
- Manufactured using 4210 ground stainless steel strip.
- The manufacturing process is the same as for standard tapes.
- Stainless steel tapes are recommended for use in any corrosive atmosphere where rusting could be a problem
- They are not recommended for diameters above 108 inch / 2700 mm due to the camber which is inherent in long stainless steel strip.
The periphery tape, provides a quick, accurate and easy method of reading true diameters of both round and out-of-round forms.
- Perfect for measurement of thin or soft walled parts - large or small.
- Pi Tape gages consist of a narrow metal ribbon bearing special graduations.
These graduations are designed to convert circumferential distance into diameter measurement so the observer can read the diameter directly from the scale.
- Tapes are checked over master gages at .001'"(.03mm) accuracy for standard tapes up to 144" (3600mm).
Certificate of accuracy traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology is furnished.
- Pi Tapes require a minimum of maintenance, but we do recommend a quick wipe with an oil moistened cloth after use. A light gun oil works very well.
Please visit these links for more info:
We Also Recommend
0°- 360° Counter-Clockwise Miracle Point Magnetic Base and Protractor
Regular price $890.50 USD $890.50 USD
0°- 360° Digital Miracle Point, Magnetic Base and Protractor
Regular price $1,029.60 USD $1,029.60 USD