Miniature Flex-Hones® from .157" to .187" (4mm to 4.75mm)
- The Flex-Hone® Tool produces a controlled surface condition unobtainable by any other method.
- It involves finish, geometry and metallurgical structure.
- A high percentage plateau free of cut, torn and folded metal is produced.
- The Flex-Hone® is a resilient, flexible honing tool with a soft cutting action.
- The abrasive globules each have independent suspension that assures the Flex-Hone® to be self-centering, self-aligning to the bore, and self-compensating for wear.
please specify grit when ordering
Miniature Flex-Hones® are 6" overall length and come in grits of 180 and finer