IMP.312-FC, For 1/4" to 1-5/8" (7 mm to 41 mm) O.D. tubing
IMP.312-FC For 1/4" to 1-5/8" (7 mm to 41 mm) O.D. tubing.
Includes (2) S75015 general-purpose cutter wheels.
Length 5-1/2". Wt. 7.0 oz.
HI-DUTY® TUBE CUTTERS
For 1/8" to 1-1/8" and 1/4" to 1-5/8" O.D. tubing.
• Enclosed hardened steel, thrust bearing feed mechanism
for smoothest cutting action and trouble-free operation.
• Imperial’s unique design eliminates spiraling for clean right
angle cuts. Our high precision machining and construction
method permits one-piece screw type axle for easy access
to cutting wheel – no clip to lose or replace.
• Rugged aluminum alloy body designed for handling ease.
Body is hand buffed and nickel chrome plated to a high
• Foldaway hardened steel reamer with turned cutting edge
removes inside burrs cleanly. Filing surface removes
• Rollers feature flare cut-off groove to reduce tube loss
when damaged flare is removed.
• Imperial cutter wheels are made of the highest quality
wear & abrasion resistant chromium steel and precision
machined to exacting specifications for accurate cutting
and long life. Each tool is supplied with a spare cutter wheel.
• All Imperial tube cutters are 100% factory tested to ensure
accurate spiral free cutting.
We Also Recommend
1/4" to 5", Gap-a-let 316 SS, Socket Weld Contraction Rings