Flex-Hones for Disc Brakes 1 ¾" to 3 1/8" (45mm to 79mm)
- The Flex-Hone® Tool produces a controlled surface condition unobtainable by any other method.
- It involves finish, geometry and metallurgical structure.
- A high percentage plateau free of cut, torn and folded metal is produced.
- The Flex-Hone® is a resilient, flexible honing tool with a soft cutting action.
- The abrasive globules each have independent suspension that assures the Flex-Hone® to be self-centering, self-aligning to the bore, and self-compensating for wear.
FH-DBC1.500, 1 ½" (38mm)
FH-DBC1.750, 1 ¾" (45mm)
FH-DBC2.125, 2 1/8" (54mm)
FH-DBC2.500, 2 ½" (64mm)
FH-DBC2.750, 2 ¾" (70mm)
FH-DBC3.125, 3 1/8" (79mm)
please specify grit when ordering
- Disc Brake ,All sizes are 5" OAL
- Also Available in Kits
We Also Recommend
Flex-hones for Brake Cylinders, Hydraulics, Valve Guides .197" to 15/16" (5mm to 23.8mm)