1 - 12 UNF STI Insert (Available in 5 different lengths)
Standard free-running screw thread insert.
*** Sold individually ***
Please select length from the pull down menu.
Recoil inserts are the quick and easy method for repairing damaged threads, or creating stronger original threads in alloys and composite materials in original equipment manufacture.
- Create stronger threads in most materials.
- Made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Simplifies changeover from unified to metric and vice versa.
- Interchangeable with other brands of inserts and tooling.
- Reduces thread wear.
- Wide temperature tolerance.
We Also Recommend
1-1/2 - 12 UNF STI Insert (Available in 4 different lengths)
1-1/4 - 12 UNF STI Insert (Available in 4 different lengths)
1-1/8 - 12 UNF STI Insert (Available in 3 different lengths)
1-3/8 - 12 UNF STI Insert (Available in 3 different lengths)