Model 106 - 10 Ton, 3 Jaw Puller
- Model 106
- Jaws: 3
- Capacity: 10 ton (89kN)
- Reach (B): 6 in (152 mm)
- Spread Range (C): .5 to 7 in (13 to 178 mm)
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.6 kg)
- Center Bolt Diameter (A): .62 in (15.8 mm)
- Overall Length (D): 13.32 in (338.3 mm)
- Jaw Width (E): .75 in (19 mm)
- Hex Socket Size (F): .75 in (19 mm)
- Maximum Torque: 130 ft./lb. (176 N·m)
A general purpose puller that eliminates many specialty pullers and accessories such as: Harmonic Balance Puller, Battery Terminal Puller, Steering Wheel Puller, Power Steering and Alternator Pulley Pullers, Differential Side Bearing Puller, Brake Drum Puller, Timing Gear Puller, and Pitman Arm Puller
- Nut recessed to avoid mushrooming and disfiguration from impact.
- Cage to guide jaws for fast set up, solid contact and superior safety.
- T-handle locks jaw opening precisely where you set it.
- Leverage up front for vice-like power and no slippage.
- Center bolt threads designed for less effort to apply high torque.