Flex-hones for Brake Cylinders, Hydraulics, Valve Guides .197" to 15/16" (5mm to 23.8mm)
- The Flex-Hone® Tool produces a controlled surface condition unobtainable by any other method.
- It involves finish, geometry and metallurgical structure.
- A high percentage plateau free of cut, torn and folded metal is produced.
- The Flex-Hone® is a resilient, flexible honing tool with a soft cutting action.
- The abrasive globules each have independent suspension that assures the Flex-Hone® to be self-centering, self-aligning to the bore, and self-compensating for wear.
Brake Cylinders, Hydraulics, Valve Guides
FH-BCM5, 5mm (.197)
FH-BCM5.5mm,5.5mm ( .217)
FH-BCM6.4, 6.4mm (.250)
FH-BCM7, 7mm (.276)
FH-BCM8, 8mm (.315)
FH-BCM9, 9mm (.354)
FH-BCM9.5, 9.5mm (.375)
FH-BCM10, 10mm (.394)
FH-BCM14, 14mm (.552)
FH-BC.625, 5/8" (16mm)
FH-BC.750, 3/4" (19mm)
FH-BCM20, 20mm (.787)
FH-BC.938, 15/16" (23.8mm)
please specify grit when ordering
- BC Series Sizes from 5mm to 3" are 8" OAL
- Order by nominal Bore I.D.
- Silicon Carbide is our standard abrasive type but please see other Available grits and abrasives
We Also Recommend
Flex-hones for Brake Cylinders, Hydraulics, Valve Guides 1 " to 3" (25.4mm to 76mm)
Flex-hone, flexible honing tools for Block Cylinders or Liners Series GBD from 3" to 8" (76mm to 203 mm)
Flex-hones, GBD XL Sizes from 8-1/2" to 18" (216mm to 457mm)