KED.1836E, Quick-Wedge® Screw-Holding Screwdrivers
Wood screws, bolts - No. 6 to No.
12. Sheet metal screws - No. 6 to No. 12.
With its double split blade, Quick Wedge is one of the
most unique and valuable hand tools you can buy
- The powerful wedge type action of the double blade takes
a positive grip inside the screw slot. It holds the screw in
a weld like grasp, permitting you to hold, start, drive and set
screws using only one hand.
- You can reach a slotted screw in the tightest imaginable space-
even a space not much larger than the diameter of the screw or
bolt head itself.
- Screwdriving control and power are greatly increased because
the blade will not slip in the screw slot.
- In a hard-to-reach location, Quick-Wedge lets you give your attention to the positioning of your work and materials to be fastened, without worrying about dropping or fumbling with the screw.