Jacobs Ball Bearing Chucks
please select a size from the pull down menu
Ball Bearing Super Chucks
Designed for close tolerance, production drilling on precision equipment
The Jacobs Ball Bearing Super Chuck is specifically engineered for heavy-duty, close tolerance production drilling. It is adaptable to a wide range of production drilling equipment, jig borers, milling machines, lathes and radials. Utilizing a ball thrust bearing to reduce friction in the chuck closing mechanism, it permits the application of more gripping force on drill shanks to maximize drilling torque under the most demanding machining conditions.
- Ball bearing construction maximizes gripping force and drilling accuracy.
- Jaws center-ground for absolute straightness and alignment.
- Jaws specially treated to ensure extended thread life and high gripping surface hardness.
- One-piece sleeve eliminates crack between driving teeth often found in other designs.
- Through-hardened sleeve teeth plus hardened nose and keyholes provide outstanding wear resistance.
- Fluted sleeve standard.
- Each chuck 100% inspected for performance and precision.
|Part #||Model #||Capacity Range||Mount
|JAC.8-1/2N||8-1/2N||0 *||0 *||0.250||6.4||2JT||K30|
|JAC.11N||11N||0 *||0 *||0.375||10||2JT||K32|
|JAC.14N||14N||0 *||0 *||0.500||13||3JT||K3|
* The 0 minimum capacity will hold a No.70 ( .028"/.711 mm) drill.