DrainJet®-Pro Hydraulic Drain Flushers
Please allow 1 week to ship if outside USA
102-3 Series DrainJet® Pro
Pressure range: use with Jetter pressures but never exceed pipeline capacity
- Open clogged drains & sewers with powerful jet action and high flow rate
- Much greater flow rate than rubber bulb-type flushers that require much of the pressure just to expand the rubber
- DrainJet® & Hydraulic Flushers puts all the water flow and pressure to work
- Easy to install even around bends and elbows
- Tough treated industrial fabric lasts many uses & resists punctures and tears
- 102-3-Series with NPT connection for a Jetter hose
- Use as a pipe plug with a npt pipe plug in the outlet end
- Plugging Pressure to 40 psig
1. Connect Flusher to water hose.
2. Insert Flusher into drain.
3. Turn on water. Bag expands, locks Flusher in pipe and flushes drain clear.
Products covered by one or more of the following patents: 4,565,222; 5,353,842; 5,901,752; 6,446,669; 6,568,429; 6,899,138 and other applications pending.