The BaerGrip ratchet is very versatile.
As the only 1/4"-ratchet in the world it can be used as a t-handle, mini-ratchet and extended ratchet.
Thread tapping has never been as simple and flexible using a system with chucks and extensions.
The quick release chuck also makes it possible for all hex bit tools to benefit from the advantages of the BaerGrip ratchet
||THREE types of ratchet in ONE: t-handle, mini ratchet and extended ratchet with larger leverage effect
- Thread tapping and screwing even possible in the most difficult to reach places
- Ergonomic shape: fits into every corner making it ideal to use
- Variable length
- Small return angle of only 8° for precision work
- BaerGrip Ratchet 1/4" inch
- Chuck M 1 - M 6
- Chuck M 3 - M 8
- Chuck M 5 - M 12
- 1/4" BIT quick-release chuck
- 1/4" extension 75 mm
- flexible 1/4" extension 150 mm
- in rigid PVC Box
The right kit for most applications. Ideal for threading tools, taps, reamers etc. plus 1/4" Hex drive bits and 1/4" drive sockets
Please visit this link for more info: