0°- 360° Digital Miracle Point, Magnetic Base and Protractor
Digital Erick Miracle Point model 900-01D Centering head / pipe centering tool.
- More precise than other centering head tools
- Digital display resolution 0.1 degree / centering accuracy = +/- 0.5 degree 4x90 degree
- Gives immediate reading of angles for 360-degree radius.
- Display .10 degree or % pitch per foot angle Absolute or relative measurement
- N.I.S.T. traceable certificate included
- The V base exerts a powerful magnetic pull to most any shape/form.
- The V base is precision milled and the center pin will show the middle point at the angle being indicated
- use a protractor or center locator
- Punch the center pin on the Centering Head to locate center at angle being indicated
- one of the most accurate, and quickest ways to mark the center of round, square, hex, most any shape that fits into the v leg
- great for metal fabrication, pluming, welding, set up, drills, mills, lathes, benders and general leveling needs
- Made in U.S.A.
Button 1 on/off power switch press and hold for 3-5 seconds to power on/off
Button 2. Display option Degree or % of slope press to switch
Button 3. Calibrate setting Absolute 0.0 or current position set relative 0.0 press and hold for 3 sec to set 0.0 (unit is set at factory and will resume factory setting once turned on/off)
Button 4 Hold to save current position press and hold the 4th button the current position will be locked to screen arrow will blink. press again to resume
Digital interface – 2″
Height – 5 1/4″
Width – 5″
Depth – 1″
- Net Weight – 1 lb.
- Protractor set in cast aluminum housing
- Supplied in a steel case specially designed for air shipment and safe storage of the protractor
- Shipping weight 3 lbs